‘Ko te amorangi ki mua, ko te hapai of ki muri, te Tuturutanga mahi pono o te Māori mana Motuhake’.
Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga (TToH) is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to deliver programme and project management services to optimise outcomes for whānau and contract performance.
TToH is a Ngāti Kahungunu mandated, kaupapa Maori values-based health and social services organisation providing services to our community along the East Coast of the North Island, from Mahia to Rimutaka. Our health, social, education and community development teams have been working successfully with whanau for over 35 years. Our whakatakanga (mission) is ‘Māori ora ki te Mana Māori – Strong Whānau, Vibrant Communities’. Our approach is Mā Māori, Mo Māori, Kia Māori – by Māori, for Māori, with Māori.
We are looking for an experienced programme manager to be part of our Business Growth and Design team. This is a new role in our small but growing team, whose focus for the organisation is to access funding and develop new products and services that lead to sustainable growth and result in whanau wellbeing.
The role will be responsible for managing our extensive Whanau Ora Programme alongside key partners, leading the establishment and transition to operations of new service offerings, and establishing and embedding a standardised project management approach across special projects teams.
We are looking for someone with a passion for advancing Māori development and a commitment to Kaupapa Māori Health & Social Services provisions.
Suitable applicants will have:
- A relevant tertiary Project Management qualification or studying towards a qualification in Project Management or a related field, and/or relevant experience with project management in Kaupapa Maori Health and Social Services or associated fields.
We are looking for individuals who can:
- Demonstrate experience in the application of project management methodology in an Kaupapa Māori Health and Social Services provider setting
- Knowledge of and willingness to promote Kaupapa of TToH and Tikangi Maori
- Demonstrate a successful track record of programme or project management
- A talent for accuracy and precision
- A high level of communication, negotiation, interpersonal, stakeholder management skills
- Superior project management process writing skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, self-direction and results focused.
- Creative/Strategic thinker
- Communication aware, able to accurately judge and practise what is important to TToH objectives.
This position is a full time (40 hours) fixed term position for 2 years. The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. The role commences on Tuesday 6th April 2021, or earlier if possible, with a Pohiri and TToH Induction day.
If you have a passion for project management and advancing Maori development and you are committed to quality Kaupapa Maori Health and Social services and you have the qualifications and/or skills and experience we are looking for, then please APPLY TODAY! Nau mai, piki mai, kake mai.
Applications close: now extended to Monday 15th March 2021